The List of Engineering Companies in Namibia

Looking for the Best Engineering Companies in Namibia? Find the List of the. Top Engineering Companies in Namibia, Engineering Companies Near Me.
We found 191 companies

Fast Fire Services

Circumferential, P.O.Box 1489, Walvis Bay
Fast Fire Services is your Complete Fire Protection and Safety Solution.

Langer Heinrich Uranium (Pty) Ltd

P.O.Box 156, Swakopmund
Langer Heinrich Uranium (LHU) is 75% owned by Paladin Energy Australia, with CNNC Overseas Uranium Holding Limited, a subsidiary of China Nuclear Corporation, holding the remaining 25%. LHU operates a...

Hi-Step Hydraulics

49 Circumferential Road, P.O.Box 2986, Walvis Bay
Hi-Step Hydraulics CC was started by Stephen van Lingen (“Stephen”) in February 2000 and serviced mainly the oil & gas and fishing industry’s hydraulic systems. In 2008 the company was sold, and the n...

*Hi-Tech Engineering

Co John Otto Nankudhu And Eliaser Tuhadeleni Street New Industrial Area, P.O.Box 134, Swakopmund
We are a specialized Engineering company situated in Swakopmund, Namibia. Established in 1999 and well known for our excellent work in the various fields we service. Mainly specializing in all or any ...

Millenium Refrigeration / Electrical Services

153 Mittel, P.O.Box 1774, Keetmanshoop
MRES was formed in 2001, by Mr. Nepolo Parastus , he was just a visionary Refrigeration and Air conditioning student at Windhoek Vocational Training Centre (WVTC). He have hence Graduated with A Dipl...

Paco Engineering

1 Jan Marais Street, P.O.Box 1904, Windhoek
Paco Engineering was started in 1983 as a splinter group from the well established group of companies, P W Pampe Engineering. Situated in the Northern Industrial area of Windhoek,it stands on 4000 m² ...

Arandis Services (Pty) Ltd

Factory Park Unit 2 & 3, Phillip Street, Swakopmund, Swakopmund
Arandis Services (Pty) Ltd is a mining contractor supplying diverse building, civil, equipment and engineering solutions to the mining industry in Namibia.
 Verified+12  Years with us

Hopfast Engineering Supplies

107 Cnr of Circumferential Rd, P.O.Box 678, Walvis Bay
Hopfast Engineering Supplies is a leading provider of engineering supplies in Namibia. Established in 1997, Hopfast has grown to become one of the largest and most respected engineering suppliers in t...

Kraatz Engineering

5th Street, Industrial Area Walvis Bay Namibia, Walvis Bay
Kraatz Engineering, a subsidiary of the Ohlthaver and List Group of Companies, is a Namibian company providing services to the oil and gas, mining and general industrial sectors in Namibia and on the ...
 Verified+11  Years with us

Namdeb Diamond Corporation (Pty) Ltd

2 Berg Street, Uitzight, Luderitz
Namdeb is a wholly owned subsidiary of Namdeb Holdings (Proprietary) Limited Holdings which is owned in equal shares (50:50) by the Government of the Republic of Namibia and De Beers Group. Namdeb per...


34 TV More Street, P.O.Box 90597, Windhoek
Angel in Namibia is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the children of Namibia. Founded in 1998, Angel in Namibia works to provide education, healthcare, nutrition, and other essential ser...

Hydraulic Repairs cc

C/o Simmentaler &, Brahman Street, P.O.Box 90241, Windhoek
Hiab Agent Repairs to any crane make Hydraulic Services General Engineering

Nicalloys cc

Boksburg South Africa
Nicalloys is a privately owned, fully independent company operating in the field of high performance alloys,principally Nickel based alloys and refractory metals. With over 14 years of experience in t...
 Verified+9  Years with us

E Power Consulting

Silver Street, P.O.Box 5688, Windhoek

Protech Welding & Construction

Theo Ben Gurirab 276, P.O.Box 2406, Walvis Bay
Protech Welding & Construction in Namibia is a family owned business with a wealth of experience in the fabrication and construction industry. Founded in 2010, the company has grown from strength to s...

Naturevibe Resources and Investments

177 Rendsburger Street, Unit 12 Magnolia Industrial Park, Lafrenz, Windhoek
NatureVibe Resources and Investments CC is a forward thinking, energetic and dynamic construction and manufacturing company: Providing the following services : Stainless steel works, manufacturing and...
 Verified+7  Years with us

Namib Marine Services

P.O.Box 899, Walvis Bay
The oldest launch service provider in the country with the largest fleet of launches and support ves

Stainless Engineering

P.O.Box 2347, Walvis Bay
Stainless Engineering is a leading engineering and construction company in Namibia that has been providing high-quality services to its customers since 1998. The company specializes in the design, fab...

Technicool CC

Shop 1, Du Buisson Building, Rooibank Avenue, P.O.Box 4331, Walvis Bay
Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation, Ducting, Fans, Compressors, Refrigerants, Spares, Cold
191 companies